mercredi 20 novembre 2013

Macbook Air screen problem?

Hi everyone, I have a 2013 Macbook Air which I bought just a couple of months ago and there is this one problem I came across and was wondering if anyone would know why it might be happening?



So basically, this is the second time it has happened this week. Whenever I keep my MBA idle the screen shuts off and the computer goes to sleep mode. Usually the screen turns right back on when I press a key, but recently it just so happened when I pressed the key, I see nothing on the screen at all.. and the only way to turn on the computer is to hold the power button and reboot the computer..



I realize it only happened twice so far, but I was wondering if anyone would know what the problem might be?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113682&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire