mercredi 13 novembre 2013

Monitor Questions

I need to downsize. Currently I use a Sharp LC-37D90U LCD television for doing video transfers and I have an Apple Thunderbolt display to use with my late 2011 15" Macbook Pro.



I'm wondering if I could buy the Dell U3014 and eliminate the need to have two monitors. Video transfers are done with a Panasonic DVD recorder with an HDMI output and for computer video I use the Thunderbolt output on my MBP.



The Dell 3014 has both a Mini Display input and HDMI. So when I need to transfer video I could flip the monitor input to HDMI, set the monitor for Mini Display for use with the computer?



Is thunderbolt output on a MBP compatible with mini-display input on a Dell monitor? That's really the only part I'm unsure of. I could use the extra space for something other than a LCD tv.



Here's the link to the Dell monitor.

Dell UltraSharp 30 PremierColor Monitor - U3014 : Parts & Upgrades | Dell Canada





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113346&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire