lundi 25 novembre 2013

I can't figure this out ?????

I am fairly google savvy and I have been trying to find an answer to my problem. I have a copy of Windows 7 as an ISO currently on my desktop. I want to install onto a thumb drive so I can use bootcamp to install on new Mac Mini. I have tried several methods including terminal commands trying to copy this material onto the thumb drive but with no luck. I am getting different errors dependant on the method attempted. Can someone explain what I am doing wrong? I am attempting to write the iso file as a image file onto the formatted USB drive.



And I know all the OSX lovers are asking why do I need this crap on my Mac, well my 9 yr old plays some online game site called Roblox and several of the games are PC only.



Pat.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113905&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire