mercredi 13 novembre 2013

TenFourFox so far so good

I have an old G4 desktop and Safari had been so slow, like molasses in January. I downloaded Firefox but it is so old that some stuff doesnt work well, and it cant be updated. Someone here suggested I try TenFourFox which I hadnt heard of. Got it downloaded and installed and so far so good :D



It uses all of my Firefox bookmarks and the error msgs I had seen on facebook and other pages that I go to a lot are gone :) I'm no expert on this browser by any means but it is current and there's a new release coming out in Dec. So hopefully this will work for me too.



Just thought I'd pass along this info and if anyone has any comments, good or bad, please send them! I know I need a newer computer but it's not in the cards right now.



Thanks for all of the help I've received here over the years! :clap:

Funkynassau in Ontario





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113354&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire