lundi 25 novembre 2013

External iTunes library question

My complete iTunes library is on an external drive. I've sold the Mac mini it has been connected to and need to connect it to my Macbook. I thought I could simply (option) select the library when opening iTunes on my MB, the same as iPhoto. But apparently my iTune library file can not be found when I select the external drive.



I now have a feeling I should have backed up other files from the iTunes library on the mini before formatting it. Any way around this or do I have to import everything to a new library? I can't import everything to my MB simply due to the size of my library but I can clear off another external drive for this.



Cheers.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113897&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire