vendredi 29 novembre 2013

Converting DVD to iTunes

OK, googling and reading about Handbrake, VLC, IVI Pro and MacX DVD Converter Pro (all of which I own) have not helped, hence this post reaching out to you :)



This has nothing to do with pirated content, this is an exercise DVD given to my wife by her doctor - he made the DVD for his patients.



The DVD has multiple chapters. It works beautifully with DVD Player and VLC. I want it in iTunes so that my wife can view it on ATV or the iPad when she travels.



Whichever application I use (Handbrake, MacX DVD Converter Pro) to rip the DVD, it creates individual MP4 files for each chapter.



I know I can add all these MP4s to iTunes, but they will show up as individual movies. I need to be able to combine all those into one movie with chapter selection and then import that into iTunes.



Is there any way I can do that or am I limited to viewing each one separately?



Thanks and cheers





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114113&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire