mardi 19 novembre 2013

Anybody else with iTunes in the Cloud issues?

Note, this is not about iTunes Match.



With iTunes in the Cloud, you are supposed to be able to redownload previously purchased iTunes Store content.



Some of my TV shows have gone AWOL from iTunes in the Cloud. I do have copies in my master library so it's not a huge deal, but I'm nevertheless irked.



I'm having trouble getting straight answers from Apple on this, but in the end I expect them to fall back on "the content has been modified since you purchased it" and that strikes me as a big time cop-out. It basically means they can remove anything from iTunes in the Cloud at any time for any reason or no reason.



If so, I don't see the point of this feature, since you always have to be prepared and keep a local copy of anything you might want to access again.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113610&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire