dimanche 24 novembre 2013

Micro$oft Word and OS 10.9 ?

I have recently "upgraded" a computer to OS 10.9 (sometimes referred to as "Mavericks" but "About this Mac" on said computer, Micro$oft Word 12.3.6, a part of Micro$oft Office 2008, no longer launches.



Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution?



In the meantime, I am using Pages 5.0.1 (1478). I don't mind abandoning Micro$oft, but it means learning a whole bunch of basic stuff all over again. Such as, how does Find and Replace work in Pages? I have tried to get it to work and it fails for me. So I am a long ways away from trying to actually print from Pages. I am glad I don't have any imminent deadlines. Plus, my ball point pen hasn't failed (yet).





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=113857&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire