mercredi 26 mars 2014

Apple Laptops... is it worth it these days?

My current MBP is starting to wear-out and when I look at the newer models I'm having a hard time believing there's more value in staying with Mac over PC.



I joined in 2006... back then I did a cost/benefit analysis of Mac's vs PC's... basically Mac's overall were a better bang for buck for what you were purchasing. I bought a MBP shortly after and never looked back. I've owned several since then and loved the experience.



Simply put, over the long term (3-4 years), Mac's (more specifically portable laptops) held the best value+Experience at the time. The price of an Apple laptop justified the entire experience.



Or at least I thought so until recently... I'm starting to wonder if that is the case anymore. My feeling is that PC's have caught up with their Mac (MBP) counterparts.



As an example, a higher end laptop from a good manufacturer is easily just as fast and feature rich as their MBP equivalent, for either an equivalent price or less.



I currently use Apple for my personal and home use, and PC for work/business. My gut is now telling me that I should switch my personal and home use to PC... get out of Apple...



Am I crazy or anyone else feel the same way?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/P1Xrw0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire