mardi 25 mars 2014

Can't get Griffin iMic Mike input to work

I have a set of Sennheiser headphones with a mike boom that I want to use with a Macini and Skype.



Tried plugging in the two mini plugs into the Mini but the Mike part didn't work.

I assume the Mini input is a line level input not a low level Mike input, so this won't work.



Had an iMic lying around - this model:

http://ift.tt/1dn8Nps



Tried that but still couldn't get the Mike to work.



I set the inputs and outputs in sound preferences to the USB input/output - headphones work fine that way but the Mike still does not.

The little slide switch between the to ports on the iMic is to switch between line and mike input levels, but which is which?

There is no designation on the unit itself and the iMic manual I downloaded was no help.

I assume the slide switch for low level Mike input should be towards the Mike input.



Does anyone actually have the iMic working with a microphone input?

What could I be missing?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/OWa63i

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire