jeudi 27 mars 2014

Good things that happened to me lately (post here!)

We have threads of interesting links, threads of funny things, but I have yet to see a thread specifically dedicated to recognizing the good things that happen to each of us.... share your good fortune with the rest of us!





Today, I received a call from an unknown number. Down here in Mexico that usually means an extortion call... if you answer it, you provide no information until you figure out who the caller is.



Glad I answered. It was my cable/internet provider - the one I have railed against in years past for horrible service. Some poor shlob (schlob? shalob?) was given a client's phone list and was letting everyone in my neighbourhood know that we needed to unplug our cable modems for a minute this afternoon... so that upon resetting, the modem would handshake with the newly-upgraded fibre-optic system they've just finished installing :love2:



No increased fees (I pay about $37/mo for cable + 10meg internet). Just mucho faster... a claim I'll be testing out when I get home from work in a couple of hours....



Now, how about you?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1hfgOfJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire