lundi 17 mars 2014

iPad wifi address - and privacy

Hi,



I had a question about how private ipads are with respect to their unique wifi address



To use my iPad at my work environment, I need to provide the company with the unique wifi address of my iPad. Otherwise I am limited with what I can access.



Once I provide IT with the wifi address, are they able to remotely monitor my usage? (Sites I visit, photo's, music, etc)



If so, can they do this at any time or only when at work? I have some co-workers who have been given corporate ipads who worry about this, and other people who refuse to bring in their personal ipads because they don't want to be tracked or have anyone looking into the iPad. Is this a legitimate concern or paranoia?



Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/NoXAZ4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire