vendredi 28 mars 2014

Moving back to India - lots of stuff for sale

Over the course of the last year there have been some major events in my life, culminating in my having to sell our home here and move permanently back to India.



Well, the house has been sold (closing date May 15), my wife and I are flying back to Bangalore, India on May 19.



Life for my wife and me in Canada has been good and bad, skewing towards "good". It is going to be a paradigm shift, living in India again, 25 years after leaving.



We are now in the process of coordinating the closing of all accounts, selling off almost all of our stuff etc. It is a logistical nightmare, considering it's tax season here and in the US, and that every service needs us to have a Canadian address to send final statements or refunds to. We will no longer have a Canadian address as of May 15, and do not know anyone well enough to use theirs. Anyway, that's not a major issue - just a headache.



Well, we are selling everything in the house except the computers and clothes. Any EhMacer who is interested in taking a walk-through of the house and make offers is welcome to do so.



I have too many things to list here, and I cannot ship; hence the invite to walk-through.



Cheers





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1g8rckH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire