mercredi 26 mars 2014

Help Creating WCAG Accessible PDF files from InDesign CS5 files

I'm really struggling with generating Accessible (WCAG 2.0) PDF files from a very complex InDesign CS5 file (24 page Magazine format).

I've visited Adobe Forums, Youtube Tutorials etc. but I'm still having difficulties creating Accessible PDF files. No matter how much time I spend working with the Structure Panel in ID, when I export the file to PDF and open it in Acrobat Pro, the tag structure order is no where near the same as what I set up in IDCS5 file.

Can anyone suggest good online info source, service, or experienced professional who could help me generate the required PDF files? Any pros out there with experience and success generating WCAG 2.0 Accessible PDF files from Native InDesign files? If not, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ds6IZq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire