jeudi 27 mars 2014

For Sale Beige G3 Tower and Indigo iMac G3 with Firewire ports

Hi everyone, in the process of doing some basement renos and these older machines need to go.



I have a Beige G3/266 Tower (my first own Mac) with original keyboard and mouse. I know that I have an additional HD in there and also a Firewire 400 and USB card. At some point I also connected the HD's to a Sonett card to bypass the motherboard limitation on IDE speed.



Here are the specs for it.



Power Macintosh G3 266 Minitower Specs (Power Mac G3 MT, M6142LL/A*, N/A*, M4405, None) @ EveryMac.com



I also have an Indigo iMac and here are its specs. Currently set up as a kids machine running OS 9 but has barely seen any use recently.



iMac G3/400 (Early 2001 - Indigo) Specs (iMac - Early 2001, M7683LL/A, PowerMac4,1, M5521, 1857) @ EveryMac.com



Let me know if you are interested in anything and make me an offer. I'm looking to get rid of these so it will be a deal.



Machines are clean as I take care of my stuff.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/P6vgvV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire