mercredi 26 mars 2014

Update: My experience and switch from Bell to VoIP to SIP :) steps involved

About 10 years ago I reached my limit of Bell services for LAN, we had 3 lines which cost us over $150/month for phones lines ridiculous.



so we switched over to Primus talk broadband which was VoIP based LANs was $85 per month..



but I still lacked the services I wanted : option to have calls ring through to my iPhone or place calls on my iPhone but with my office line.. [ I needed SIP services to allow more options ]



So recently I switched over to a company called Callcentric - VoIP Internet phone service - ported the numbers I wanted to keep. my service costs are now $27/month.. :eek: :D :love2: for 2 Lines.. [ you receive unlimited incoming calls per line - up to 3 out bound calls per line - in my case that is up to 6 calls outbound ] - 1 business line and 1 personal line



- Plus I have free unlimited long distance to North America - all the call features I wanted.. best part is when my Lan line rings at the home office - it rings on the iPhone too..

so i can answer the call any where any time from any receiver.. plus the bonus.. when I am on the road : I make all the long distance calls i want to north america FREE from my iPhone and air time free [wifi/lte]. People think I am at the office.. :) - I can also place multiple calls and conference calls as well transfer my calls to an extension - from my iPhone too..



If you have an iPad - now you can turn it into a full fledged business tool as you can install a SIP software on your iPad and enjoy full telephony from the iPad.



if you switch to call centric please refer me so I can get a referral fee :)

My ID number is 324801.

if you have any questions let me know.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1dr6KAO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire