lundi 31 mars 2014

Frame rate drop on Video File

Hi,



I'm working on playback of a video file for an art project. Strangely, the file plays fine except for one segment where the frame rate drops from 25 to around 0.



I get the same thing from 2 different files derived from the same source. Here are the specs on the video file:



File 1:



Apple Pro Res 4.2.2

Frame Rate: 25



File 2:



Apple Intermediate Codec

Frame Rate: 25



I have this identical playback issue on both my 2010 MacBook Pro and a current i5 (2.5 GHz) Mac Mini.



HOWEVER . . . when I playback the file on my Mac Pro 12 Core 2.66 there are no issues. Flawless.



A couple of questions:



1) Does anyone have any idea what causes one small segment to lag like this?



2) Are there any opinions on whether moving to a Quad Core i7 (2.3 Ghz) Mac Mini will resolve the issue?



Thanks for your help!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1pC5P2x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire