vendredi 7 mars 2014

Looking for a printer that can print on blank CD/DVDs

I'm ooking for a printer that can print on blank CD/DVDs.



Have an Epson RX595 which works very well but I need a second one at another location.

The other requirement would be a paper feed path that can handle heavy paper - so the feed tray would need to be in the back like on the RX 595.



Had a Brother printer with the feed tray in the front and it just couldn'd handle heavy photo paper at all since the paper has to make a 180 degree turn.



The only printer I found currently was the Epson Artisan 50 at $200

There are a few posts how to convert a Canon printer to CD/DVD printing - I actually thought that option was only disabled in the US and not in Canada, but I'm not sure now.

I'm also not crazy to search for the Canon CD tray and do the mods although that is an option.



Any suggestions?



I don't really need any other features - my main printer is an Epson WF-7520 which covers off all my other requirements quite nicely.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/MUKcfb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire