lundi 31 mars 2014

HELP Excel is driving me nuts when I try to enter data

Maybe someone has a solution - couldn't find anything via google.



I have a large spreadsheet in Excel 2004



Now, when I want to enter text in a new cell towards the bottom of the spreadsheet, say cell C140, the whole spreadsheet moves, looks as if it is going back to the home position, ie I have cell A1 at the top left as soon as I type the very first character of the new text entry.

I'm not hitting return or any thing else - happens invariably as I enter the first character of the text into that new cell.

If I continue to type the rest of the entry in the spreadsheet it completes but I can't see the cell.

And to type the next entry I have to scroll down again.



I googled for this - nothing

I went through all the Excel preferences - there doesn't seem to be anything that relates directly to an action as soon as one types any character into a new cell.



Any ideas how toprevent this type of operation?

I just want to stay wherever I'm typing.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1jQZocS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire