lundi 24 mars 2014

Migration of files from Snow Leopard Mac to Mavericks Mac

I'll try to make this short and sweet.



Ethernet cable connection.



Mavericks Mac.

The window: Select the information to transfer - Choose which information you'd like to to transfer to this Mac.

"Checking "My Name" computer", which is the Snow Leopard Mac

Spinning pin wheel, and the Continue button is dim.





Snow Leopard Mac.

The Migration Assistant window: Connect to the other Mac.

"Looking for other computers".

Spinning pin wheel, and the Continue button is dim.



Now my question is, has the Mavericks Mac made a successful connection to the Snow Leopard Mac and because of the 300/350GB of files on it, the Mavericks Mac is taking a long time locating the files that would be transferable? If so, how long should "Checking "My Name" computer" take before I will be able to select what I wish to transfer? And how long would it take to transfer 300/350GB via ethernet cable connection?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1djMYae

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire