mardi 18 novembre 2014

Hard wire iPad to power

Hey folks, this is going to sound like an odd request, but stick with me!



I have an iPad 1 that's retired from regular use and now serves as a coffee table device in the home theatre running the Plex app to select movies/TV shows to watch rather than using a remote for my Roku. Works great! Except it no longer takes a charge with the iPad powered on. My first iPad was replaced out of warranty for the exact same issue about 2.5 years ago. To get around it, you can plug in the iPad and then power it down and it'll charge. This is rather tedious however, so I'm wondering if there are any electronics gurus out there that can give me some direction on how to bypass the battery entirely and hard wire the iPad directly into power since it's stationary anyway. Has anyone tried this? Even theoretical ideas are welcome, I'll likely try it because I'm not out much if I fry this puppy. Thanks!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1uOD33f

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire