lundi 24 novembre 2014

Which ipad model for my old man?

I've been giving my dad my old hardware as I'm upgrading, but this year I think I'll just get him something shiny and new. Black Friday is approaching, maybe there's some deals to be had.



He's 68 years old, but still reasonably handy with computers as he's used my old Google Nexus, Playbook and HP Touchpad, but I don't have experience with Apple tablets. I'd rather not have to explain the customization capabilities of Android nor metro tiles of a Surface tablet for him.



Seeing that iPads are probably best for him, what model should I go with -- pertaining to screen size and accessibility options, changing font sizes, etc easily would be vital? He still exchanges emails with his old friends in Chinese, so multi-lingual support is essential.



Apple Refurb is also an option.



Thank you.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/15gorA7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire