samedi 29 novembre 2014

Upgrade From OS 10.6.8

Hi folks. I would appreciate your thoughts on my situation. My 2008 (early) 2.8 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo (2 GB ram) is running 10.6.8 and doing a good job for what I am using my computer for nowadays. Surfing, email, movies and netflix, FaceTime and Skype, music, bridge etc. However, I have just purchased a new auto GPS and to register and get lifetime map upgrades I need at least OS .7 installed. SO my question is...what OS should I now install??? Seems I can purchase ML 10.8 for $20 or get the latest Yosemite 10.10.1 free from Apple? I just want my computer to run with no hitches and glitches and it's not that $20 is a hardship; just do not want to have to do this again for a few years LOL. IPad by the way, is still running IOS 7, and someday I will have to upgrade it when they get all the kinks ironed out. Thanks all.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=128138&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire