mardi 25 novembre 2014

Seeking Advise 2009 20" iMac

Today I purchased a 2009 build 20" iMac with 8GB RAM. However, KB & mouse not included as I thought I could use my wireless KB & mouse from my existing 2006 20" iMac with my (newer) 2009 machine. Upon startup of new 2009 iMac, I discovered that initializing began with choice of language, and my existing KB & mouse would not connect at this stage with the new machine. Thus, I cannot get past opening screen.



Questions: Do I need to get and connect a wired KB & wired mouse to the new iMac in order to complete the initialization, or more generally, how do I solve my KB & mouse input issue so I can get my newer 2009 20" iMac up & running?



Advice will be much appreciated.



Thank you.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1xYZp4w

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire