dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Wanted To Buy iPhone 4s locked to Bell or unlocked

I'm looking for an iPhone 4s for my son which is either locked to Bell or unlocked, Find my Phone released and either the 16GB or 32GB size.



My son has dropped his phone too many times and is flakey and unreliable and because he's a gas pipeline worker in Northern Alberta he needs a reliable phone. Unfortunately he's trapped in a Bell contact until June and we are just trying to get a spare phone for him "just in case" so he can ride out the balance of his term.



Not looking for anything fancy, dings and scratches are OK, broken back OK too - as long as the screen is good and the phone is working I'll consider it.



PM or email me what you have (photos work wonders), accessories included, your asking price and location.





Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=128185&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire