samedi 29 novembre 2014

Yosemite = Spinning Beach Ball.....WTF?

I have a late 2009 27" iMac that was running Mountian Lion withou any issues.

I updated to Yosemite (don't know what made me do it) and ever since the bloody beach ball of death has been showing up constantly.

At first I thought one of my external drives was acting up, so one by one I disconnected them. Still showing up. then I booted into safe mode, still showing up....i'm at a loss here.

Yosemite has made this stable Mac very unstable. its driving me crazy.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

I have two options left for me.



Option 1:

do a clean install of Yosemite, not sure how to get all my files and programs back without reinstalling everything.



Option 2:

go back to the OS before Mavericks.....once again not sure how to get all my install back the way I wanted them...even all my emails.



I have everything backuped up with time machine.



any advice would be greatly appreciated.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=128114&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire