samedi 15 novembre 2014

iPhoto - library on external drive but will not open

I have my iPhoto library on an external hard drive.



Yesterday, I was presented with a message that I had to update my library due to inconsistencies. I was also asked to repair permissions. All through iPhoto.



During this process, the external drive lost the connection to the Mac, so I was presented with the usual warning about not unmounting correctly.



Since then, iPhoto will open, but not load the 70GB library.



I have tried holding the Option key while opening iPhoto, but still nothing, just the 'post it' note splash screen.



I have tried connecting the external drive to another Mac, but I have the same issue.



I'm looking for some suggestions - my thinking is taking me to removing the iPhoto plist as a starting point.



Any advice from you clever folks out there?



Thanks in advance





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1xBWn3i

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire