dimanche 9 novembre 2014

iOS 8 Wi-Fi Issues Solved

Not sure if anyone else is having these issues but I just got my cell bill and wasn't happy. Apparently the wi-fi on my new iPhone 6 hasn't been working properly, I didn't notice because it would switch over to LTE data instead. Well I got my bill and I went over by 1gb. So after searching to find out why my wi-fi has been cutting out I found the below fixed the problem, thought I would share to keep others from pulling their hair out over the problem.



Many users have reported that they’ve solved their issues by disabling Wi-Fi Networking under Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services. This only relates to your location being used for Wi-Fi Networking, so it doesn’t disable Wi-Fi entirely.



Having Wi-Fi problems with iOS 8? Here's how to fix it





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Etaf3f

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire