lundi 24 novembre 2014

For Sale Mint Condition 2011 MBA 13" i7 1.8ghz/256gb SSD/4gb ram

Hello folks,



I am selling my mint condition Macbook Air (a1369) 2011 model. This machine has been babied from day one. It has been covered with a keyboard protector (no finger print/oil marks on the keys), a palm and trackpad film. This machine is in 9/10 shape, no scratches on the body or on the screen. The only sign of use are some light scuffs on the rubber feet on the base of the unit.



Here are the specs:



Display: 13.3-inch Widescreen (1440 x 900)

Processor: 1.8GHz Core i7

Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM

Hard drive: 256GB Solid State

Optical drive: N/A

Graphics: HD Graphics 3000

Audio: Integrated

Networking: 802.11a/b/g/n

Ports: 2 x USB 2.0



The Macbook Air comes with the original sales receipt (Applecare has expired), box (which is in 9/10 condition) and power adapter. About 4 months ago, I had to replace the charger as it died, so I purchased a brand new 85w Apple charger (not the 45w the Air is equipped with).



My asking price is: $800.00. I am looking for cash offers only. I prefer to meet locally in the Ottawa area but can ship at buyer's expense. Please PM me with questions or if you would like pictures. :D





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1v7BQmv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire