samedi 22 novembre 2014

I think my monitor is nearly done

Apple alum. 20" -has been doing the whole going dark, I unplug it,works for a while,it behaves itself.Now that I've updated my OS to 10.10.1 it's had enough.It goes dark and pretty much stays that way no matter what I seem to do.I've tried covering the middle pin on the small plug on the cable that goes to the video card,which kinda,sorta works-but not really. So, when it comes to this-kinda,sorta,not really doesn't work. I need this to work, period. Besides,it's dvi and it's old. The LED does the short-short-long blinking,so probably the power adapter . A newer one is around $200- I can get a 28" monitor for around $600,so no adapter needed if I was to do that .Granted, it might not be quite as awesome,but I would have more screen space.Paying $900 for a new monitor from the Apple Store isn't gonna happen.Usual question-why now? It's been 9 or 10 years so I've gotten lots of use from it- still,the timing stinks

Thanks

John B





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1qRDo5B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire