mercredi 26 novembre 2014

For Sale MacBook Pro 15" mid-2009 2.66GHz/8GB/500 SSD $795

I'm selling my 15-inch MacBook Pro.



As the title mostly says, it has a 2.66 GHz core2Duo, 8GB of RAM and a new 500 GB SSD. coconutBattery says 38 load cycles and 90% capacity for the battery.



It's in great shape except for one slightly rounded corner, visible as you look at the display, top left. This is quite unobtrusive and I can't see it from the top of the case.



There are no mechanical, electronic or software defects and this is the only hardware one. The machine has lived on a desktop all its life, in a Speck hard case. (I took it to work once, and the corner got that deformation.)



Input devices were all external so the keyboard and trackpad are basically unused.



The Speck case, the charger and the original box are included.



mac2Sell has this model in this configuration at $900. What with that rounded screen corner, I'm asking $795.



I'll ship, fully insured and properly packaged, by expedited mail or better, depending on what the buyer wants. Payment will have to be complete and in my hands or my bank before I ship.



I'm in Montreal, Rosemont, and I'll be glad to demo the machine. If anyone's interested, I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, Audiogon and CanuckAudioMart (where I'm a moderator).




Attached Images





















File Type: jpg IMG_0829.jpg (173.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0830.jpg (71.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0832.jpg (95.4 KB)
File Type: png MBP Battery state.png (64.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0828.jpg (130.0 KB)







via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ppgnWP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire