jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Using Free Version of Prairie Fire

Like many I suffered the curse of iCloud and ended up with duplicate bookmarks. I've dealt with it for months (over a year already??!!) but it's getting old.



I downloaded Prairie Fire, but the truly free version doesn't save the changes made.



EDIT - I see my version actually uses the term "Demo Version". Perhaps in does not in fact perform ANY task permanently...



Soooo I assume you can still use it somehow. Save the Plist perhaps? Then probably import it.



I really have no idea how to do this or if it's really possible.



Can anyone walk me through it or any other recommended fix?



Any help would be appreciated!



EDIT - I'm running 10.9 and don't have to worry about my iPhone being connected to iCloud, as I no longer use it.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/114d0c9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire