lundi 10 novembre 2014

iPad Air2 or Mini3 - which to buy?

Hello iPad Community!



I would like to buy an ipad (Wi-Fi; 128 GB) - either the new air 2 or the mini 3. Please help me decide.



I have an iphone 5s - this will be my first ipad. A major use I have for the ipad is to track and chart stock market performance in a larger format than on my phone. But do I really need the air? The mini seems adequate and the smaller format would be more transportable and probably easier to hold.



I would also love to use it outside in the sun... which brings me to possibly the deciding feature between the air and the mini... how good is that antireflective coating on the air screen? will I be able to read the screen in bright sunshine? If I'm still housebound in nice weather, the new coating is immaterial to me. I don’t know what the fully laminated screen on the air means - is it stronger or ?



There are differences in the chip and the camera but I'm not sure I would really notice the difference... any thoughts?



Finally I would like to use Microsoft Office apps - especially word & excel. If you have any opinions on the ease of use and functionality of Office apps for the ipad, would you please enlighten me?



Thanks everyone - looking forward to your replys!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1u3KJi0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire