dimanche 26 avril 2015

Any live/personal Watch feedback yet?

We had 2 delivered to work on Friday.



My take after setting it up was - WOW. but not in an awesome sense.

a) I was wearing the 38mm, and boy is it ever small. And Apple needs to devise a better way of unlocking the device. The 10 digit keypad on that small screen was meant for small children's fingers. I actually think that any person with a even a slightly above avg hand/fingers will have a hard time.

b) The main nav button does NOT click on every turn, which is a bummer so you must make visa contact with the screen at all times.

c) I'm still trying to to understand what you might want to take a screen shot on the phone (which you can, and it transfers to the connected phone) as the resolution isn't the best.

d) Didn't feel awesome on the wrist, but I was also wearing the shipped strap on - which was mildly snug. I'm assuming the 2nd one shipped is the larger of the 2.

e) I left it idle and in the box friday night. I'll see if it's dead or not on Monday/tomorrow.
I will play with it some more on monday morning and see but, I'm actually pretty happy i never ordered one. I would have been BUMMED at that price - and this is the Apple Sport btw.

Oh, I will say this: packaging was TOP NOTCH. #kanyeShrug

H!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1OUT3a7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire