dimanche 12 avril 2015

Photos app does not transfer new photos to iPhone

Yesterday I updated Yosemite to 10.10.3 along with the iTunes and the new Photos app updates. At the same time I also updated my iPhone to 8.3.



Today I plugged my phone in to sync with my iMac. The Photos app opened and imported the photos and videos I shot in the last five days. iTunes also synced my iPhone.



However, when I look at my iPhone Photos app, I do not see any of the photos from the last five days (i.e. the last import). The only photos I see are the ones I had imported up to March 2015.



In iTunes, "Sync Photos" was not checked on, so I checked it on and applied the changes, and it still did not transfer over the new photos or videos.



Has anyone faced this issue? Google was no help. I thought I'd post this here before calling Apple for help.



Cheers





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=133185&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire