lundi 6 avril 2015

iPhone 5s Stuck in Portrait mode

Hi there-

I recently switched to a new-to-me iPhone 5s and it is stuck in portrait mode.

- It is NOT the 'Portrait orientation lock' Button that is accessed by pulling up the menu from the bottom of the screen. I have turned that on and off repeatedly and nothing changes.

-There is no 'screen lock' Icon in the top menu bar (like there is if the screen is locked from pull-up menu button)



the apple support page just talks about the pull-up menu to change it. Then if that doesn't fix it then restart the phone, then if that doesn't do it restore it from a back-up copy.

-I have done all that and nothing changes.



What else could it be? I haven't found any screen orientation settings anywhere ...

The phone had water damage and the screen was bad. The screen was replaced and everything seems to work fine. Could it be that the 'gizmo' that tells it what orientation it is also got damaged? I checked and the screen turns off when phone is lifted to my ear when taking a phone call. So I would think that would be the same 'gizmo' (sorry I don't know what it is that does that...)



Thanks in advance for any ideas.

:)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1aekUV9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire