mardi 7 avril 2015

For Sale New 256GB SSD Drive (Transcend SSD340)

This is new (not refurbished), never opened.



I bought from Tiger Direct in February: Buy the Transcend SSD340 Internal 256GB SSD at TigerDirect.ca



I planned to use as a second drive in my 2012 Mac mini. Before I got around to installing it, I decided to go with a single, larger (960BG) SSD. It has been more than 30 days, so I can't return.



If you are planning to install as second drive in a 2011 or 2012 Mac mini, I can include the needed installation kit (connector cable, grommets, pins, special tools) for an extra $20.



I prefer a local sale in Ottawa, but will ship (within Canada) at buyer's expense. Given small size, expense should be modest. Likely $10 to GTA.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1aitNgF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire