mardi 28 avril 2015

to surf the web, blog and sometimes use iTunes, why not use a Macbook Air???

Since my Mac Mini (Nov 2014) has been a huge hassle and I barely use it, and since the biggest thing I need a system for is very amateurishly editing photos (which can be done on my iPad Air via Pixelmator) and blogging on Wordpress (which is a hassle on iPad) I'm considering selling the damn thing!

If i got a used Macbook Air such as the link below, would it be sufficient for:
-Chrome
-iTunes/Airplay (and I use a third party software, called Airfoil) - listening to music and watching a rented video once a month
-Word, Excel

Apple MacBook Air 13"


I barely turn on my Mini and am finding I don't really need a real computer outside of my iPad except for the few things listed above! Am I foolish or can I really get away with this:rolleyes:


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1DUg07h

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire