mardi 7 avril 2015

Wanted To Trade High-end Late-2013 15" rMBP for 5K iMac

My work situation has changed significantly in the last year; I haven't traveled in a year, and do not expect to in the foreseeable future. As such, my 15" Retina MBP has been used on the same desk for a year, and a desktop computer would be more appropriate.



I'm very tempted by the 5K iMac to replace a Mini I recently sold, and would be willing to do a straight trade for the MacBook Pro, although I realize the chances are slim that someone has one to trade. My machine sells for the same price as the 5k iMac on the refurb store, and even more new (although the new rMBP has had a small speed bump).



The computer is a Late-2013 15" rMBP with 512GB flash, 16GB RAM, nVidia GT750 with 2GB RAM and the 2.3GHz Haswell i7 quad-core CPU and two Thunderbolt 2 ports. I will also throw in a Belkin thunderbolt dock and a handmade leather carrying sleeve (worth $150!) as a bonus.



The computer is in flawless shape, no scratches on the display nor on the outer shell.





I would also considering selling it for cash if the price is right (I'm thinking $2100 with the dock and leather case).



Luc





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1E0hfGC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire