mardi 28 avril 2015

Airports: audio quality differs?

I have a 2004 Airport Express base station which I run Spotify and iTunes through Airplay to my Harmon Kardon 990 integrated amp and B&W 602 speakers. The HK 990 also has a DAC. Sadly, the audio quality is less than expected as this amp has fantastic ratings for both analog and digital.
Harman Kardon HK 990 integrated amplifier Page 2 | Stereophile.com

Would upgrading my Airport to the latest Airport Express or even the Extreme improve the audio quality I'm getting?

Currently, it's plugged into the Optical input on the amp which is supposed to be the best quality possible.

As well, I know WiFi cuts out frequently but listening to digital is not even worth it because it cuts out so often. Could this be my WiFi or the Airport Express?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1J75k9N

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire