mercredi 29 avril 2015

Mail Junk

Seems like every morning and evening now I find about 150 emails in my Junk folder. I don't ever remember finding any emails of significance accidentally getting placed there. But having said that, I usually click on either the top one, slowly scroll through them all, click on the the bottom one and then delete. I do wonder, at times, if there's ever been a stray email message in there that I shouldn't have deleted.

Spam folder is a bit different. I often find something in there of significance. I've even tried to add the contact of that email to my Address Book and it still goes to the Spam folder. And speaking of Spam, there are a few that get by into my main account folders.

Just curious as to how others deal with these particular folders in Apple Mail.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1DAtWmr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire