mardi 28 avril 2015

Mac Mini 2.6Ghz issues?

I bought this when it came out last Fall, and use it about twice a week for iTunes, Chrome, Pixelmator and sometimes Spotify.

Ever since I've had it, I've had issues and the Genius Bar insists it's OS issues. Pixelmator is super slow and freezes the machine and other oddities have occurred such as not being able to disable the automatic login in a simple manner but having to create a separate password and such, and the most recent issue of updating the most recent iTunes and it freezing during the update.

All of this results in having to shut the machine off using the Power button since the damn thing is always freezing!!! I'm afraid this manner of shutting down is eventually going to damage the hard drive, if not already.

Has anyone else had issues with their late Fall 2014 Mac Mini and/or software? It feels like a lemon to me, but Apple swears it's software but ongoing software issues are becoming a huge hassle as I've been to the Genius Bar more in the past few months than I ever have been with past machines!!!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1EA6CdE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire