lundi 6 avril 2015

Yosemite mail issue

I have to say, Yosemite is the most frustrating version of OS X I have ever used since its very first release. This problem has happened on 2 iMacs, one a 21" iMac (last with the built in super drive) and a new 5k iMac. Both running latest updates, 21" iMac has 16 gigs of ram, the 5k iMac has 24 gigs of ram.



The 5k iMac is a clean fresh install when I got it, the 21" iMac has been updated a few times from the original instal, but no clean wipes. Using Apple Mail, it will randomly not show emails. I have the classic view, and it will show blank, or it will show the contents of a different email. What is going on here? Nothing has been updated recently, it just started happening. I have restarted the app as well as the entire computer with no fix. It does eventually seem to work again in time. I have no idea what is causing it or what is fixing it. Is there a way to rebuild the mail database or something along those lines?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1NZbUlL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire