vendredi 7 février 2014

Samsung ML1710 printer and Mac Vs printing adobe

So - up until a few months ago - I didn't have any real problems with this setup. However, now, any pdf I want to print - only prints on about 1/2 of the paper



I cannot figure out where to change any of the printer settings - the only option I am given is for the size of the paper.



I don't think there are any updates for the printer (I have contacted them but haven't heard back)



I just wondered if anyone out there might have some suggestions as to how I can make a change



Thank you



Printer -

Print Server: Local

Driver Version: 1.1.0

Default: Yes

Shared: Yes

URI: usb://Samsung/ML-1710?serial=2261BADW829033Y0

PPD: Samsung ML-1710, 1.1.0

PPD File Version: 1.1.0



Mac -



Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,5

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Boot ROM Version: MBP55.00AC.B03

SMC Version (system): 1.47f2





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1iCVTSH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire