vendredi 7 février 2014

Mics, MBP and Devices

With my radio work I do, mostly voice, I've been in search for a mic that will be compatible with both my MBP and my Devices (iPhone and iPad). I found 2 that I am considering- the Apogee Mic and the Blue Spark Digital. The only negative with the Apogee Mic is that there is no monitoring audio port for zero latency monitoring, which the Blue Spark Digital has, at least in its cable connection. They're both the same price.



I just did some audio testing with my iPhone built in mic and my Apple Earbud mic. There is a bit of difference but not much. The real difference I find is when plugging the Earbud mic into my MBP. The volume is much lower and the audio is not nearly as crisp as on the iPhone. What gives here? Will it be the same with a more expensive mic such as with the Apogee and the Blue?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1kkUCmW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire