mercredi 5 novembre 2014

price check/interest in lampshade iMac

The wife and I are empty nesters looking to downsize meaning I need to let go a number of Apple items collected over the years.



I have a 1.25 lampshade iMac in great condition comes with the ball speakers, the only problem is the wifi antennae connection is damaged but replaceable. I can't remember if the wifi card is in it or on the shelf somewhere. The ball speakers even have the clear 3 hole cover making the speaker completely round save the flat bottom.



I also picked up from an ehmac member a few years back the iSub and sound stick speakers still in immaculate condition.



I have some older software and games maybe 5 or so years old.

There are some macbook cases/keyboards etc to leave as well.



Let me know what you may be interested in and please give me an idea of the value of the iMac and speakers thanks.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1AmnsMB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire