jeudi 2 avril 2015

Best OS for 2009 Macbook Pro?

What do you guys think the best/quickest OS for a 2009 Macbook Pro would be?



I've had to significantly downgrade my gear while I go through this 'employment transition' (lol).



I picked up a 2009 13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz for a really great price ($160). It only had 2GB ram, and lacked a hard drive, so I installed 4GB ram and a 128GB SSD.



Currently running Snow Leopard because IMO it was the most stable/quick OS out of most of them, but I'm missing some key features, mainly the trackpad gestures (reverse scrolling, etc).



So I've got Mountain Lion I can install, but I'm wondering if Mavericks would be any better. I seem to recall hating Mavericks when I upgraded from Mountain Lion, but I can't remember the specifics. Then again, I also hated Yosemite when I upgraded to that.. however, I never really got used to it nor did I start to like it.



So anyway, thoughts?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1IVSbAz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire