samedi 24 octobre 2015

El Capitan goes hummmmm

Well, i have upgraded El Capitan on my macpro for one only reason. Final cut pro 10.2.2 and that is the only reason why i upgraded. Over all? i hate the os to death.

As some of you know, i have a Xraid connected to my macpro. My Java is up to date and even with the proper IP, the new OS doesn't see my Xraid.

Most of my new App Utilities are no longer compatible with the new OS "what a waste of money" So i have made a seperate disk for EL capitan and my SSD disk as 10.8.x.

Over all, not for the Xraid part of it, I just have to say that i hate the new OS, the GUI is ugly even my niece can do better with bevels and all i haven't tried any of my Adobe products as the new os is freshly installed on my 1 tb Mechanical drive

Here is my biggest problem on the new OS, can you see it?





In the mean time? in my old OS? Using Raid Admin.jar

While under my old system 10.8.x, it finds my Xraid in no time. there is a lot of room for improvement


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1i4Jtrm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire