vendredi 30 octobre 2015

iTunes Help - Missing Files and Others won't play

Hi,

A little while ago the external hard drive I use for iTunes media had issues and I couldn't access any of the files on it. Thanks to a few helpful ehMac members I was pointed in the direction of a data recovery software that allowed me to reover my entire iTunes media library.

I put the recovered library on a new external, pointed iTunes toward it and thought I was good to go. However, only a fraction of my songs would actually play.

To remedy I tried this: How To: Rebuild Your iTunes Library | Kirkville

What I have ended up with is an iTunes library with both songs that won't play (iTunes just skips them) and missing songs/movies.

All the files are on the hard drive but files are scattered (ex. music) - some in one music folder, some in another music folder.

What is the best way to fix all this? Was thinking of starting fresh with a new library and just importing all my movies, music and apps but this sounds complicated and time consuming.

Sorry for the long post and appreciate any help you guys can provide!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1P9RBUp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire