mardi 27 octobre 2015

Why Such A Huge Increase In iPhone Applecare?

I decided to drop by the Applestore today and add Applecare to my new iPhone 6S that I bought about three weeks ago. I got quite a surprise when I read this on the Apple Canada website:

Quote:

AppleCare+ for iPhone

Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $79 for iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, or $129 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, plus applicable tax.
Why the $50 jump in price? That's nearly a 60% increase. Goughing much?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1O5a0TL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire